Boarding your pets can be defined simply as an overnight stay with provided meals and attendant care. What makes Highland Kennel one of the most respected kennels for dog boarding in New Jersey since 1978?
Healthy food and biscuits for guests
Reasons Highland Kennel offers superior New Jersey dog boarding services include:
- Runs are private, with indoor and outdoor pet areas.
- Full roof protection in each run means your pet is never exposed to the harsh elements.
- A window lets in natural sunlight in every run so your pet is bathed in as much fresh air as the season allows.
- Providing superior cleanliness, runs are cleaned twice daily.
- Offering safety and security, runs are enclosed with 1” chain link. This means that the holes are only 25% as large as a standard chain link fence so paws and toys stay where they belong.
- We feed the highest quality food to dogs and cats not on special diets.
- Dogs not on a special diet are given biscuits during the day.
- Dogs get to nestle comfortably in superior quality Kuranda beds.
- Animals are fed from stainless steel bowls twice a day.
- Special diets and needs are accommodated for those requiring three or more meals and Insulin is administered to our Diabetic friends at meal time.
- Animals drink fresh water from stainless steel buckets (or dishes for the low to the ground kids).
- Oversized runs are available for giant breeds or owners with multiple dogs. Inquire for rates.
- Play time is available for your pooch at a nominal cost.
- Lotsa lovin’ and attention always on hand.
Spacious outdoor areas in a beautiful setting
Years of Professional Animal Experience and Concern
After decades of doing this work, the science of providing safe and hygienic care for pets is ingrained in everything we do. The art and science of keeping our four-legged friends happy in an environment different from home is something about which we feel passionately. Our dedicated clients and our four-legged clients keep us honest about this on a daily basis. Open 7 days a week, the hours are substantial — but a love of animals drives us to serve the community.
Serving New Jersey and Beyond
We’ve had customers travel to us from as far away as Barnegat, Staten Island and Bound Brook. We very much look forward to serving all your pet boarding needs.
Highland Kennel is proud to have served Northern Ocean County, Southern and Eastern Monmouth County and Southern Middlesex County NJ since 1978, including: Brick Township, Lakewood, Jackson, Cream Ridge, Tom’s River, Manchester, Seaside, Lakehurst, Howell, Colts Neck, Farmingdale, Freehold, Wall, Tinton Falls, Brielle, Manasquan, Sea Girt, Spring Lake, Spring Lake Heights, Lake Como, Belmar, Avon, Bradley Beach, Neptune, Neptune City, Shark River, Eatontown, Ocean Township, Asbury Park, Old Bridge. South River and East Brunswick.
1424 Maxim-Southard Road • Howell, NJ 07731 Open 7 days