Code of Ethics
That, in order to fulfill our obligations to the animals in our care, to our customers, to the pet care services industry and to our community, both our business and our personal lives must be governed by honorable standards. Therefore we solemnly pledge:
- To provide conscientious care for the animals entrusted to us, being constantly attentive to their security, safety and well-being and to place their welfare above all other business considerations.
- To take every opportunity to learn more about our profession and to improve our services.
- To deal honestly and fairly with the public and to avoid misrepresentation of our services.
- To respect the confidence of every customer served.
- To place service to our customers and to the pet care services industry above personal gain.
- To avoid unfair competitive practices, slander or defamation of our competitors and actions or business practices which would result in dishonor upon or distrust of our competitors or of the pet care services industry in general.
- To support our association, its policies and programs and to participate as fully as possible in its activities.
- To be respectful of and to cooperate with the other professions and trades that operate within the pet industry, in every way consistent with our other responsibilities.
- To obey all applicable Federal, state and local laws governing animal care and business practices.
- To operate our business in such a manner as to reflect honor upon the pet care services industry within our local community.
- To encourage responsible pet ownership and to promote, especially through the charitable programs of ABKA, an increased awareness and acceptance of humane and noble animal programs.
1424 Maxim-Southard Road • Howell, NJ 07731 Open 7 days by appointment
© Rescue Ridge at Highland Kennel | designed with love & fun by Katie @Embodyart
© Rescue Ridge at Highland Kennel
designed with love & fun by Katie @ Embodyart