Bill of Rights
This Facility Freely Acknowledges
And willingly accepts the serious responsibility involved in the care of your beloved pets. As a part of that responsibility, we are committed to operating our business in accordance with a code of ethical conduct. Implicit in that code are the following pledges:
Our Pledge to Your Pet
- We will care for all pets with kindness and will place their welfare above all other business considerations.
- We will provide security and safety for all pets in our care by means of proper facility design, good screening and handling procedures and by keeping all pet areas free of potential hazards.
- We will maintain a sanitary environment for all pets in our care.
- We will provide vigilant supervision of all pets by competent, conscientious personnel and will respond appropriately to any sign of inappropriate behavior, distress or emergency.
- We will provide individual water containers and clean water to boarded pets and maintain clean containers of water available for all daycare dogs throughout the day.
- We will ensure an adequate and proper diet is provided to each pet per facility policy.
- We will seek veterinary assistance whenever appropriate. The choice of veterinarian will be governed by individual facility policy, as explained during admission and/or enrollment.
- We will require proper immunizations for all pets, as specified in our admission/enrollment procedures.
- We will administer owner-provided or veterinary-prescribed medication in accordance with instructions.
- We will take appropriate measures to control parasites within the facility environment.
- We will maintain facility temperatures within healthful limits and will take appropriate precautions to protect boarded pets with special temperature requirements.
- We will provide protection from the elements and from excessive exposure to the sun, heat and cold for all pets.
- We will provide adequate ventilation to minimize possible exposure to harmful bacteria or viruses.
- We will provide comfortable levels of light in all pet areas.
- We will provide individual sleeping areas for boarded pets and private areas for daycare dogs when separation from the play group is necessary, all of which are large enough to accommodate normal postural movements.
- We will provide adequate exercise and play areas, which are safe, clean and large enough for each pet to exercise and/or play in properly and safely.
Our Pledge to You
- We will deal honestly, fairly and respectfully with the public and will put the welfare of pets in our care and service to our customers above personal gain.
- We will honor our commitments to our customers, whether they are made in our advertising or in person and will avoid inaccurate or misleading claims about the care that we provide.
- We will respect the confidential nature of our business/client relationship and will not release client information to unauthorized individuals.
- We will strive to maintain and advance the professional competence of our staff by taking advantage of the educational opportunities available to us.
- We will endeavor to resolve any disputes which might arise in a fair, amicable and professional manner.
If at any time, you should feel that we have not lived up to these commitments, we sincerely urge you to bring the matter to our attention.
1424 Maxim-Southard Road • Howell, NJ 07731 Open 7 days by appointment
© Rescue Ridge at Highland Kennel | designed with love & fun by Katie @Embodyart
© Rescue Ridge at Highland Kennel
designed with love & fun by Katie @ Embodyart